DETERMINE HAT SIZE/MISCELLANEOUS
To properly measure your head size, use a tape measure and place it around the widest part of your head. Run the tape along the middle of your forehead and about 1/2” above your ears.
Use this size conversion chart to convert your measurement to the appropriate type of size.
|21 1/8||54||6 3/4||Small|
|21 1/2||55||6 7/8||Small|
|22 1/4||57||7 1/8||Medium|
|22 5/8||58||7 1/4||Large|
|23 1/2||60||7 1/2||X-Large|
|23 7/8||61||7 5/8||X-Large|
|24 1/4||62||7 3/4||XX-Large|
|24 5/8||63||7 7/8||XX-Large|
Please measure to the nearest 1/8”
For hats ordered with the incorrect size, a re-shipping fee will be incurred by the client
This section is designed to help you care for your hat.
- Never store your hat right side up on a flat surface. This could cause the brim to flatten. Store upside down on a clean surface or in a box.
- To remove surface dirt from a straw hat, wipe with a clean damp cloth. For a fur felt, use a soft brush starting at the left side of the hat and brushing counter-clockwise toward the back. Repeat.
- Because heat and perspiration will shrink the sweatband, avoid exposure to stoves, radiators, lamps and car windows.
- If your fur felt hat gets wet, turn down the leather sweatband and stand the hat on the sweatband to dry. Avoid resting the hat on the brim while wet.
- To keep sweatband dry of perspiration and hairdressings, occasionally turn down the sweatband to dry when not being worn.
- Clean water and grease spots on fur felt with baby powder or cornstarch. Avoid all liquid cleaners.
- Hold your hat at the brim, in front and back, when removing. Avoid handling the crown as much as possible.
Standard method within U.S.:
- U.S. Mail - $20
- Usually 3-5 days delivery
- Please call for special delivery requests
- Any denomination available
- Please add $3.00 for charges on certified mail.
- 1 year expiration period
- You can use them for cleaning and blocking services as well!
Group And Convention Services
Paris Hatters is highly skilled at fitting large groups and conventions. We’ve handled groups of 30 to 500 persons, at sites ranging from hotels to ranches within a 200 mile radius. Please call us for details if you are planning to entertain a group and wish to give them the single greatest souvenir of their Texas visit… All qualities and prices are available.
Some of our satisfied customers who have used our on-site fittings include:
- San Antonio Convention and Visitors Bureau
- AT&T Corporate
- John Deere Co.
- Rack Space
- American Can